Identification & publication
The website https://collaborative.youfirst.co/ is published by YouFirst Collaborative, a simplified joint-stock company with a single shareholder, with capital of €2,000, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Registry under the number 823 741 939, having its registered office at 16 Rue des Capucines, 75002, Paris, France, intracommunity VAT number FR91823741939.
Publication manager :
- Méka BRUNEL
- Phone number : +33 (0)1 40 40 50 50
- Aurélie Deudon
- Phone number 06 31 28 87 36
- Email : email@example.com
The website host is Prolival, 420 Rue d’Estienne d’Orves, Colombres, 92705, France, telephone number +33 (0)5 49 41 60 03.
Design & credits
This site was designed by La Suite & Co – TroisCube, 11 Rue du Havre, 75008, Paris, France.
The photo credits are attributed to: Jared Chulski
General sales conditions
Download our general sales conditions :
Update date : June 30th 2020.
User’s personal data
In accordance with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, amended by Act No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 and Decree No. 2011-1012 of 24 August 2011, data processing performed on the YouFirst Collaborative website is subject to a simplified declaration NS48 number 2097656v0 with the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL).
Users have the right of access and rectification of their data that they can exercise with YouFirst Collaborative, by post at 16 Rue des Capucines, 75002, Paris, France, or by email at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you fill out a form on this website or you enter into a commercial relationship with YouFirst Collaborative, data may be collected by or on behalf of YouFirst Collaborative.
Gecina Group, of which YouFirst Collaborative is part, has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO). The DPO has the power and authority to intervene in all matters relating to personal data protection. If you have any questions about the use of your personal data, you can contact the DPO by email at email@example.com or by post at: DPO GECINA, 16 Rue des Capucines, 75002, Paris, France.
The general structure of the YouFirst Collaborative website, as well as the texts, photographs, graphics, images, logos, brands, sounds and videos comprising it (with this list being non exhaustive) are property of YouFirst Collaborative. Any partial or total representation, reproduction and/or use of the offered contents or services by any means without the prior, written authorisation of YouFirst Collaborative is strictly forbidden.
In the event that the users wish to use some of the website’s content components (text, image, etc.), they undertake to request the prior, written authorisation of YouFirst Collaborative, by writing to:
YouFirst Collaborative, 16 Rue des Capucines, 75002, Paris, France.
Cookie use and configuration
Cookies are text files that often have a unique identifier. They are sent by web servers to web browsers, then returned to the servers as soon as the browsers request access to a web page.
Cookies used on this website
The website https://collaborative.youfirst.co/ uses temporary and persistent cookies :
- Performance and analysis cookies: These are cookies that allow us to understand the usage and performance of our website, establish statistics, traffic and usage volumes of the different components of our website (visited content, browsing pathways), which we use to improve the value and ergonomics of our services (the most consulted pages and sections, the most read articles, etc.). Cookies also help us count the visits to a page.
- Share cookies: The sharing links for Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other similar social media networks allow you to share content with other people. When you use these sharing buttons, a third-party cookie is used. If you are connected to the social network when you browse our website, the sharing buttons can be used to link the viewed content to your user account.
Cookies do not contain any information that is likely to identify you directly. However, we can link up the personal information collected through other means to the data stored in the cookies and obtained by their intermediary.
The website https://collaborative.youfirst.co/ can use the information on how you use its website, which is collected through cookies, for the following purposes :
- recognise your computer when browsing the website;
- track you while you browse the website and allow you to use specific customised features;
- simplify the use of the website;
- analyse the use of the website;
- offer you customised content;
When you use the website https://collaborative.youfirst.co/, you are also likely to receive third-party cookies. The website can contain cookies sent by third parties. https://collaborative.youfirst.co/ cannot be held responsible for cookies coming from third parties.
In addition, the website https://collaborative.youfirst.co/ relies on Google Analytics to analyse its website's usage. Google Analytics generates statistics and other information relative to the use of the website using cookies stored in the user's computer. Google saves this data.
Google’s confidentiality policy is available at the following address: www.google.com/privacypolicy.html.
- Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US&viewlocale=fr_FR
- Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
- Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences?redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=Activer+et+d%C3%A9sactiver+les+cookies
Careful: blocking all of the cookies, however, can have a negative impact on the website’s ease of use insofar as you will be unable to use all of its features.
More information regarding cookies
For more information on cookies, visit the website of the CNIL at the following address : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
For more information on share cookies and advertising cookies, you can go to the website offered by the digital advertising professionals united through the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau : www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/