Cookies and trackers
When visiting our Site https://collaborative.youfirst.co/en (hereinafter the “Site”), information may be stored in “cookies” or files installed on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
This page helps you to understand what cookies are, what they are used for and how they can be configured. We reserve the right to modify this page at any time, especially for the purposes of compliance with applicable regulations.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files, often with a unique user identifier, downloaded onto your device when browsing the Site. On the basis of your preferences, cookies may be stored in a dedicated space on your device’s hard drive when viewing an online service through your browser software.
A cookie file allows its sender to identify the device on which it is stored throughout the cookie file’s lifespan, and to collect and/or record information on the device, including personal data.
When you browse the Site, a “Cookies” banner will appear, informing you about the cookies that may be installed and to obtain your consent when necessary. There are two main types of cookies:
- Strictly technical cookies needed to run the Site, which are always sent to your device. These cookies do not require your consent;
- Cookies for web audience measurement, tracking your browsing, content customisation and advertising cookies may be sent to your device when you have given your consent by clicking “Accept”. The processing of your data—which is collected through these cookies—is therefore based on your consent, which you can withdraw at any time by clicking here : Change my cookies settings
Cookies can be persistent or temporary. Persistent cookies are text files sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the web browser. Persistent cookies continue running until the expiry date (unless the user deletes it before this date). Temporary (or “session”) cookies expire when the user ends their session by closing their web browser. Our Site uses temporary and persistent cookies.
2. The cookies we use on our Site
2.1 Technical cookies ("essential")
|Name of the cookies||Purpose||Duration|
|tarteaucitrond8||Storage of cookie settings||12 months|
2.2 Les cookies d'analyse et de performance
|Name of the cookies||Purpose||Duration|
|_ga, _gid, _gat||Google Analytics statistical usage||Session time|
|_fbp||Tracking of Facebook marketing campaigns||3 months|
|OGCP, DV, CONSENT, NID, _gcl_au||Tracking of Google Ads marketing campaigns||Respectively 2 months, 1 day, 24 months, 6 months et 3 months|
|li_alerts, bscookie, lidc, li_gc, bcookie||Tracking of LinkedIn marketing campaigns||Respectively 12 months, 24 months, 1 day, 24 months et 24 months|
3. How long cookies last
The so-called technical cookies that we send are configured to last for a period of 12 (twelve) months. All information collected through all cookies is kept for a maximum of 25 (twenty-five) months.
4. Your cookie preferences on our Site
If you do not agree to the storage of certain cookies on your device or if you delete those already stored on your device, you will no longer be able to benefit from a number of features needed to browse certain areas of our Site. Where applicable, we admit no liability for the consequences of any impairment to the functioning of our Services because we are unable to save or consult the cookies needed for the running of such Services, and which you have refused or deleted.
You may indicate/change your cookie preferences at any time on our Site by clicking here :
5. Your default preferences, independent of our Site
Cookies managed by your browser software:
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are stored on your device or, conversely, so that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their sender. You can also configure your browser software so that you are prompted to accept or reject cookies on an ad-hoc basis, before they are stored on your device.
The configuration of each browser varies according to how you manage cookies and your preferences. How they are managed is described in the help menu on your browser, which tells you how to change your cookie preferences. For more information: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/conseils-aux-internautes/
- For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop
- For Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
- For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- For Opera™: https://help.opera.com/en/faq/
You can manage how these cookies are used and run by visiting the advertising cookie management platform offered by advertising professionals: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices and following the instructions provided. In doing this, you can find out which companies registered on this platform allow you the option to refuse or accept the cookies they use to tailor the advertisements based on your browsing information, which might appear.
Information updated: 2021/05/27